Implementation and Support Apprentice
We are pleased to announce we have an exciting opportunity to join our team as an Implementation and Support Apprentice.
Working for a leading legal software company you will learn how software is used in real world situations to improve a business’s efficiency and effectiveness.
You will have the opportunity to work in all areas of our implementation and support team and will be heavily involved in product implementations which will involve working alongside our project leader during the initial data gathering meetings, the setting up and configuration of our customers data and manipulating data sets to enable importing into our software. Problem solving skills and an understanding of databases will help the right candidate thrive. A good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel will also help the candidate hit the ground running.
You will spend time with our Project Manager reviewing our customers business processes and remodelling these in our software package, adding efficiency and productivity.
In addition to the project lead work you will work with our support and training team dealing with new support enquiries, assisting with problem solving and resolution handling and booking and managing training schedules.
You will also be required to make outgoing calls to new and existing customers to ensure they are happy with the service being provided or identify training needs.
- Database set up and configuration
- Data manipulation
- Organising training schedules
- Support call handling
- Online Training
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- General knowledge of IT
- Willingness to learn
- A good telephone manner
- Able to use own initiative
- Team player
- Desire to learn
- Monday – Friday: 8.30 – 17.30
- Total hours per week: 40.00
- Weekly wage: £156.00
- Expected duration: 18 months
- Level 3 Infrastructure Technician Apprentice qualification together with on site training by the employer.
- For those starting at Advanced (Level 3), the expected duration would be eighteen months. There is an opportunity to progress on to the Higher Apprenticeship (Level 4) and ultimately on to a Degree Apprenticeship.
Knowledge Modules include:
- KM1 Networking and Architecture
- KM2 Mobile and Operating Systems
- KM3 Cloud Services
- KM4 Coding and Logic
- KM5 Business Process
- MTA Networking
Apply For This Role
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.