Genuinely Work-Based Learning, Underpinned by Academic Rigour.
Developing People to Support Technology + Supporting Technology to Develop People.
WHY WE EXIST
The UK need to develop Tech and Digital skills and address our workforce productivity gap.
Employees cannot become a Tech in one-off short course nor in a webinar. Therefore, TDM coach and train employees through a continuously renegotiated Work-Based Learning plan (featuring coaching, short courses and webinars).
We access Apprenticeships Levy Funding to Triangulate Employer Needs and Employee Needs with the National Need
- Tech and Digital Knowledge, Understanding and Competencies
- Employability Skills, Attitudes and Behaviours.
- Bespoke Apprenticeships Academies / Corporate Universities.
OUR COMPANY ETHOS
Our Company are Doing Well by Doing Good.
We are a company of interdependent professionals who gain job satisfaction from creating value for:
- The UK and its Midlands Engine: We identify and address skills and productivity gaps
- Employers and their companies: We help them grow and improve
- Applicants and Employees: We improve Social Mobility by delivering qualifications: starting new careers and growing existing careers.