Digital Marketing Apprentice
The Digital Marketing Apprentice is responsible for online stock marketing & social media content creation & distribution across key platforms./
This role is vital in creating the online journey for our customers inspiring them to choose us rather than someone like us, bridging the gap between the virtual world and showroom at various touch points along their virtual journey.
The Digital Marketing Apprentice will utilise excellent creative content writing skills, video and creative photography to inspire potential customers. You may be required to work independently at our other sites during the working week so initiative and a driving licence is important.
- Approving and uploading pictures, videos & marketing descriptions for stock online
- Checking accuracy of stock details, prices, mileage, service history on Pinnacle
- Creating marketing imagery to represent our company and brand experience
- Creating video content to promote stock online
- Creating video content to inspire potential customers at various points along their journey with our sales team
- Creating online campaigns to drive finance enquiries
- Creating weekly stock lists for local newspaper advertising
- Assisting in setting up forecourts and showrooms for events
- Data inputting in Excel
Essential – Full Clean Driving Licence / Own car desirable
Working Week: Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
Training to be provided: Digital Marketer Level 3
- Advanced Digital Marketer apprenticeship standard
- The successful candidate will undertake an eighteen month nationally recognised qualification through TDM
- This is a work-based learning programme which will require commitment to block weeks in a training room once every quarter working towards the qualification along with weekly off the job training and monthly coaching sessions
- You will be required to demonstrate through the standard that you meet all competencies and behaviours which will lead to the achievement of the qualification.
- These block weeks will take place at either of our training centres, in Birmingham or Worcester, whichever is more suitable for your location
- You will have a designated mentor in the workplace to support your learning and at the end of programme will be assessed via an external assessment body
- This is a Level 3 qualification
Knowledge modules will include:
- KM1 Principles of Coding
- KM2 Marketing Principles
- KM3 Digital Marketing Business Principles
- MTA HTML5
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.