Bespoke Virtual Learning Environments
The Development Manager (TDM) first started out in business as a software development house and hosting support company for Virtual Learning Environments.
Mahara ePortfolio System
TDM have been a Mahara supporter since 2007 and we have delivered Apprenticeships ourselves using Mahara since 2011.
Mahara is a bespoke-branded, learner-driven & reflective learning environment in which learners in your own institution can:
- store their learning artefacts (helping to CAPTURE learning for the employer)
- build their own reflective ePortfolios (helping to CONSOLIDATE and CREATE new learning for the employer)
- work in learning groups (communities of practice/interest) (helping the employer to TRANSFER learning and GENERATE new ideas).
TDM have hosted and supported mission-critical Mahara platforms since 2007.
We published a Beginners’ Guide book on Mahara deployment. We can help your organisation with:
- Mahara deployment and learning consultancy
- Mahara software hosting and helpdesk support
- codeline modifications and platform integrations as needed.
Our satisfied clients include colleges, universities, other training providers and professional bodies such as The Pensions Regulator.
For more information please visit our sister website
TDM were the first ever Totara partner outside the founding partner organisations.
Learning Down by Learning Up!
TotaraLearn is an institutionally-structured learning management system in which learners:
- are engaged on individual Learning Plans featuring objectives, appraisals and more
- which take them through courses and programmes of learning featuring static, interactive and social learning activities.
- and which generates detailed learning records and reports for institutional analysis.
- TDM also host and support Moodle platforms. Moodle is a software alternative to TotaraLearn which focuses more on Course Management and less on Corporate Learning Management.
TDM have hosted and supported mission-critical Moodle and Totara platforms since 2007.
We can help your organisation with:
- TotaraLearn (or Moodle) deployment and learning consultancy
- TotaraLearn (or Moodle) software hosting and helpdesk support
- TotaraLearn (or Moodle) codeline modifications and platform integrations as needed.
TDM VLE Middleware are an official Mahara Business Partner and Totara Partner.
We help organisations experience the very best of Mahara and open source. Our specialist support team provide managed hosting, 24/7 performance monitoring with emergency response, administrator and technical helpdesk, consultancy, implementations, configuration, upgrades and training services. TDM also offer codeline and plugin development, integrations and theming.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Let us help you