Digital Marketing Apprentice
This company is an expanding company and currently seeking a creative Individual with a Can-Do attitude. If you love digital, have a passion for communication and looking to kick start your career in Digital Marketing, then this position could be ideal for you.
We will provide you with the opportunity to gain new skills and knowledge and as a result, progress to managing digital marketing campaigns within the company.
Your job role will include:
- Writing content for client’s websites
- Creating content on social media for client’s
- Create website pages
- Internal marketing for the company working with other team members.
- Managing client campaigns, liaising with another team member in areas you don’t cover to progress
- Liaise with clients via phone call, email, online calls, in-person
- Manage client renewal & upsell services
- Attend networking and another meeting to promote the business
- Following up on leads and enquiries from internal Marketing
- Excellent Communication Skills, Both face to face and over the telephone
- Dynamic Individual – Someone who can Think outside the Box
- Can-do attitude- An individual who is confident to put forward new ideas
Analytical mind set
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Be innovative and creative.
- Show good attention to detail.
- Permanent role for the right individual with the opportunity to progress
Working Hours: 30 per week
0-6 Months £4.60
6-12 Months £5.50
12-18 Months £7.70
18 Months – Review
From 12 months onwards eligible for ¼ bonus scheme.
Apprenticeship length: 15 months
Training to be provided
- Advanced Digital Marketer apprenticeship standard
- The successful candidate will undertake an fifteen month nationally recognised qualification through TDM
- This is a work-based learning programme which will require commitment to block weeks in a training room once every quarter working towards the qualification along with weekly off the job training and monthly coaching sessions
- You will be required to demonstrate through the standard that you meet all competencies and behaviours which will lead to the achievement of the qualification.
- These block weeks will take place at either of our training centres, in Birmingham or Worcester, whichever is more suitable for your location
- You will have a designated mentor in the workplace to support your learning and at the end of programme will be assessed via an external assessment body
- This is a Level 3 qualification
Knowledge modules will include:
- KM1 Principles of Coding
- KM2 Marketing Principles
- KM3 Digital Marketing Business Principles
- MTA HTML5
Apply For This Role
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.